$ 360 per person per night sharing
• Two interpretive 3-hour game drives in an open 4 x 4 Safari vehicle with an experienced Ranger and Tracker
• Three delicious meals daily
• House wines, local brand spirits, beers and soft drinks (alcoholic drinks will be available and served according to current and updated lockdown restrictions), sundowner drinks whilst on game drives
• Tea & coffee
• Emergency medical evacuation insurance
• Telephone calls
• Drinks not specified under what you get Safari Shop purchases
• Government bed levy
• Transfers to-and-from the lodge conservancy, park or landing fees where applicable
• Alcoholic and non- alcoholic beverages
26 March 2021
Subject to availability
Xaranna Okavango Delta Camp, Okavango Delta & Moremi
Xaranna nestles deep in the heart of Botswana’s game-rich Okavango Delta. With sweeping views opening up onto a seasonal lagoon, this light and airy camp enjoys luxurious solitude on its own Delta Island, within an exclusive 90,500-hectare (223,630-acre) wildlife concession.
Xaranna is a delightful camp, with just nine ensuite safari tents that luxuriously combine canvas, soft drapes and bleached timber. You’ll love the romantic outdoor sala, private plunge pool, indoor bathtub and al fresco shower. The overall atmosphere of the camp is cool, light and airy, in keeping with the gentle beauty of its environment. Taking inspiration from the Delta’s profusion of water lilies, the camp’s pastel colour tones are a delicate spectrum of olive greens, lily pinks and a chic yellow hue.
Views, views and more views: the guest areas are all carefully positioned to maximise the expansive views across the Delta to the distant silhouettes of Delta tree lines. The inviting guest sitting area boasts a spacious reading section – perfect for afternoon relaxation. The elevated dining area extends onto a shady veranda which in turn leads onto an open-air boma where candlelit dinners are served beneath the stars. Our well-stocked Signature Shop offers a range of chic outdoor gear, African art and jewellery.